APEX 3/4" Black Plastic Diaphragm Operated Rain Water Catchment Tank Valve
3/4 IN Black Plastic Diaphragm Operated Rain Water Catchment Tank Valve
This 3/4 inch rain water tank valve has a large flow rate and is easily adjusted for many different tanks and reservoirs. The valve provides use of rainwater primarily and in the event of low rainfall will automatically cut over to municipal water. This valve is diaphragm activated and has a steel pin that runs inside the pilot center which acts as a self cleaning mechanism which is unique to Apex valves.
- Provides full flow for irrigation, agriculture, horticulture, livestock watering, farm, ranch and hydroponic purposes
- Ideal for connecting your main water supply to your rainwater collection water tank to provide non-potable water on demand
- Offers adjustable float levels to suit different tanks and reservoirs
- Construction of UV-stable fiberglass-reinforced nylon, Acetyl (POM) and brass ensures durability and resistance to both corrosion and dezincification
- Automatically switches to providing municipal water in the event of low rainfall
|Inlet 1 Connection Size||3/4 IN|
|Stem Length||12 IN|
About APEX Valves
APEX tank and trough valves are designed for use in agricultural, irrigation, and rainwater harvesting applications. These farm-tough valves are designed to maximize flow and fill rates and control water levels. Reliably control water flow in your tanks, reservoirs, or troughs with APEX valves.