ANKA 3/4" Foot Valve
- Efficiently prevents the loss of water
- Spring-loaded, plunger style, non-return valve for unrestricted flow
- High grade fiberglass reinforced nylon construction offers corrosion resistance and long-lasting, reusable wear
- Provides easy connection with NPT threads and installs at any angle
- Ideal for agricultural, irrigation, rural and municipal, and plumbing applications
|Buy American Act Compliant||NO|
|Inlet Connection Size||3/4 IN|
|Maximum Working Pressure-PSI||230|
|Outlet Connection Type||Female Threaded|
|Inlet Connection Size-Metric||20 MM|
|Minimum Temperature - Celsius||0.00|
|Inlet Connection Type||Female Threaded|
|Outlet Connection Size||3/4 IN|
This nearly indestructible foot valve is used at the suction end of the pump line to prevent the loss of water. This valve is designed to assist the pump in drawing water into the system while maintaining prime in the line.
Built farm tough, this durable, robust spring-loaded foot valve can be installed at any angle and comes complete with a removable filter screen. Easy maintenance; reusable and can be taken apart for cleaning, servicing, and winterizing.
This Anka foot valve is manufactured with high-grade fiberglass-reinforced nylon. Durable enough to be installed in lakes, rivers, ponds, and other non-potable applications.