ANKA Non-Return Valves
At Rural Water Direct, we carry products of the highest quality, such as our ANKA non-return valves, which have irrigation, agricultural, and horticultural applications. Non-return valves, commonly referred to as one-way valves, retention valves, or reflux valves, are valves designed to allow for the one-way passage of fluid through it. These valves will eject water returning in the opposite direction of its intended flow rather than let it return and contaminate the water source. These valves also protect your pump by avoiding back flow that can damage internals and prevent it from losing its prime.
Our durable, high-performance ANKA non-return valves serve this important function for those involved in horticulture, irrigation, agriculture, or all the above. Ensure your water sources are thoroughly protected against contamination with our heavy-duty check valves and foot valves from Rural Water Direct.
Check valves are one of the most essential agricultural tools out there. High-pressure check valves stop water from flowing backward, potentially causing contamination in the water supply. What’s more, our Anka check valves have many applications, and industry leaders are amazed by their ease of use. Our check valves are unique because they’re durable and can operate from any angle.
- Spring Loaded
- Fittings are reusable
- Will handle 230 psi pressure
- Non corrosive
- Non corrosive
- Maximum temperature 140°F
- Will handle up to 230 psi pressure at 68°F
- Operate at any installation angle
- Spring-loaded plunger-style valve for full, unrestricted flow
- Float is uv stabilized
- Float made from non-corrosive materials
- The threaded insert is fitted to the float under heat as opposed to a thread
- Standard thread design
- Includes Arm and Plastic Float Only
- Built for Durability and Long Life
- Transforms Any Xtraflo Float Valve into a Backflow Preventer