APEX 1-1/4" Black Plastic Diaphragm Activated Top Entry Trough Valve with Float
1 1/4 IN Black Plastic Diaphragm Activated Top Entry Trough Valve with Float
This 1 1/4 inch top entry float valve is designed to prevent backflow. It utilizes a unique way of operation where the pin moves out of the tip of the jet center, pushing any accumulated debris which reduces the valve from blocking. The valve operates at full flow when in the open position reducing wear and tear on the pump while also saving electricity. The valve uses a diaphragm that shuts off the supply of water slowly avoiding any chance of creating water hammer.
- Designed to help control water levels and prevent backflow in high-demand, medium- to large-sized troughs
- The high-volume valve handles flow rates in excess of 80 gpm@60 psi
- The armless design allows for side mount, bottom mount or top entry mount while reducing the chances of damage by livestock
- Built for durability and long life using UV-stable fiberglass-reinforced nylon and Acetyl (POM)
- Fully serviceable for long-term use
|Buy American Act Compliant
|Inlet 1 Connection Size
|1 1/4 IN
More Diaphragm Trough Valves
Trough that require backflow prevention should use the top mount valve. Whereas trough with potential for freezing should use the bottom mount valve.