APEX 1-1/2" Black Plastic Piston Operated Tank Valve
1 1/2 IN Black Plastic Piston Operated Tank Valve
This 1 1/2 inch reservoir tank valve is piston operated and fully serviceable. It has a high flow rate, is made from non-corrosive materials and is UV stabilized. This valve is suited for large storage tanks and reservoirs where instant water level replacement is required.
- High-volume, full-flow valve offers flow rates in excess of 135 GPM at 60 PSI
- Recommended uses include rainwater harvesting, irrigation, livestock watering, rainwater harvesting and other domestic, industrial, rural and/or agricultural water supply applications
- Can be submerged to avoid risk of damage from livestock
- Ideal for maintaining water levels in large storage tanks and reservoirs where instant replacement is required
- Construction of UV-stable fiberglass-reinforced nylon, Acetyl (POM) and brass ensures durability and resistance to both corrosion and dezincification
|Inlet 1 Connection Size||1 1/2 IN|
|Buy American Act Compliant||NO|
|Stem Length||12 IN|
About APEX Valves
APEX tank and trough valves are designed for use in agricultural, irrigation, and rainwater harvesting applications. These farm-tough valves are designed to maximize flow and fill rates and control water levels. Reliably control water flow in your tanks, reservoirs, or troughs with APEX valves.