ANKA 1/2" Female NPT Thread Tee
1/2 Pipe x 1/2 Pipe x 1/2 Female NPT Thread Female Tee
This 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch female tee is manufactured from high grade fiberglass reinforced nylon. It is non corrosive; using high quality materials approved for use with drinkable water. Designed to connect a range of ID nominally sized polyethylene pipe, tube and hose with varying wall thicknesses. Connection can be made by hand, without tools. It is re-usable and utilizes a unique way to connect pipe without the need for multiple replacement parts. The unique blue captive nut seals stays on the ridge and seals the pipe on the ridge. This tee has 1/2 inch barb x barb x female NPT connections, fits 1/2 inch nominally sized polyethylene pipe, tube and hose. Used for the most rigorous agricultural and horticultural uses. Maximum pressure is 230 psi and maximum temperature is 140 degrees F.
- Ideal for agricultural, irrigation, rural and municipal, and plumbing applications
- Fast and easy to install, connection can be made by hand, with no special tools required
- Provides Leak Free protection and is UV stabilized for above ground or below grade applications
- High grade fiberglass reinforced nylon construction offers corrosion resistance and long-lasting, reusable wear
- Efficiently connects polyethylene pipe, tube, and hose
- Features 1/2 inch barb x barb x female NPT connections
|Maximum Working Temperature-Fahrenheit||140|
|Maximum Working Pressure-BAR||16.00|
|Inlet Connection Type||Barb|
|Inlet Connection Size-Metric||15 MM|
|Inlet Connection Size||1/2 IN|
|Outlet Connection Type||Barb|
|Outlet Connection Size||1/2 IN|
|Maximum Working Temperature-Celsius||60.00|
|Minimum Temperature - Celsius||0.00|
|Maximum Working Pressure-PSI||230|
|Buy American Act Compliant||NO|
The double barbed insert connection with a captive nut securly grips the hose or pipe for a leak free fit. The barb is tapered and non restrictive, allowing for full flow. Anka fittings are easy to install by hand, without any special tools.
ANKA pipe fittings give you an easy to use, leak free connection for rural, municipal, pump and pressure, irrigation, agricultural, hydroponic, industrial, lanscaping and marine applications. They can be used on poly pipe, clear or braided hose, garden or a wash down hose.