Washdown Hose Nozzles and Irrigation Sprinkler Nozzles
Rural Water Direct provides durable washdown hose nozzles and irrigation sprinkler nozzles with applications on dairy farms, for the cleaning of equipment, and other agricultural and horticultural uses. Our reliable and compact agricultural spray nozzles provide unparalleled performance and are comprised of fiberglass-reinforced nylon, making them perfectly suited to heavy-duty use.
Our ANKA washdown hose nozzles and irrigation sprinkler hoses allow you to easily blast away solids with powerful sprays of water. Each nozzle features a quick action on/off button and the washdown nozzles have an array of adjustable spray patterns available for different uses.
Whether you require convenient inline hose nozzles for irrigation or water purposes or need heavy-duty nozzles for the cleaning of trucks, equipment, and more, our high-quality ANKA agricultural spray nozzles can help.
ANKA 3/4" Hose Nozzle Trigger Gun
This heavy-duty hose nozzle gives you high flow rates for faster washdowns. It's an adjustable hose nozzle, so it goes from full flow jet spray to wide shower spray. It is made of fiberglass reinforced nylon, meaning it won't break if you drop it and it’s durable enough for commercial hose nozzle use. This high-pressure hose nozzle is perfect for projects of any size.
- Comfortable grip and durable design
- Fully adjustable, wide spray pattern to a full bore flow
- High flow rates for fast wash-down time
- Will handle up to 100 psi – 700 kpa (7 bar) at 68°F (20°C)
- Can be taken apart for easy servicing. Service kits available.
ANKA 3/4" Hose Nozzle Trigger Gun Hot
- Designed for full-flow garden hose, washdown, and spray applications
- Nearly indestructible, high impact trigger gun
- Ergonomic design including easy-to-grip handle
- Adjustable spray pattern with fully open fan to direct high-pressure jet
- Designed for use in a wide range of applications including dairy, farm, agriculture, truck and equipment, home and garden, marine, industrial, commercial, food and liquid production, irrigation, horticulture, hydroponic, and more