APEX 1-1/4" Black Plastic Duel Level Tank Valve
1 1/4 IN Black Plastic Duel Level Tank Valve
This 1 1/4 inch tank valve has a very large flow rate. It utilizes a differential dual weight system that reduces pump wear and saves electricity. This valve is diaphragm activated and has a steel pin that runs inside the pilot center which acts as a self cleaning mechanism which is unique to Apex valves.
- Automatically enables a large flow rate until it turns off, ensuring safe, smooth and cost-effective fluid control
- Features a differential dual-weight system that reduces pump wear and saves electricity
- Designed for use in large pump-fed water tanks or reservoirs that maintain full-flow, extremely high-volume levels of water
- Built for durability and long life using fiberglass-reinforced nylon, Acetyl (POM) and corrosion-resistant polyphenylene sulfide
- Applications include irrigation, rainwater harvesting, agriculture, horticulture, livestock watering, farm and ranch and/or hydroponic systems
|Inlet 1 Connection Size||1 1/4 IN|
|Buy American Act Compliant||NO|
About APEX Valves
APEX tank and trough valves are designed for use in agricultural, irrigation, and rainwater harvesting applications. These farm-tough valves are designed to maximize flow and fill rates and control water levels. Reliably control water flow in your tanks, reservoirs, or troughs with APEX valves.